BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP
- As a St. Kitts & Nevis citizen, one can travel visa-free or obtain a visa on arrival in 140 countries. For a complete list of countries to which a St. Kitts Citizen may travel visa-free or obtain a visa on arrival, click here.
- Passports are issued in approximately 90-120 days of filing an application
- Citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis enjoy tax-free income and an exemption from paying taxes on capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance
- Citizens enjoy full residency status and the right to work in St. Kitts
- Dual citizenship is permitted and open to all nationalities (subject to Government rules) without the requirement to notify the applicant’s home country, as per the laws of St. Kitts
- With a generous tax regime and a currency pegged to the US dollar, St. Kitts & Nevis provides a favourable business development environment. Moreover, trade with Canada and the Caribbean is completely tax-free.
- With a number of direct and connecting flights from major cities like London, New York, Miami, Charlotte, Toronto, Atlanta and various other parts of the world, St. Kitts & Nevis is readily accessible.
- Investing in Range Developments’ Park Hyatt St. Kitts project provides personal security, as your spouse, children and elderly parents and for generations thereafter may also obtain citizenship.
- A highlight of becoming a St. Kitts citizen, is that you retain your current nationality. The government of St. Kitts respects your privacy and confidentiality and will not disclose your information.
An investment in Range Developments' Park Hyatt St. Kitts project entitles the investor to:
- Investment security through St Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd.
- An investment share in a 5 star branded hotel
- The potential of annual income yield
- Benefits associated with Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Association with an internationally reputable developer and globally recognized hotel brand
- A worry-free ownership experience, free from maintenance and service charges.
- Automatic enrollment for a two-year period in the highest tier of Hyatt's guest loyalty programme - Hyatt Gold Passport, Diamond Level. Privileges include, suites upgrades, a special welcome amenity, complimentary in room internet access, reservation through an exclusive Diamond line and access to the Regency Club or Grand Club lounges, subject to programme rules.